Zagat’s Top Ten
Really interesting list here– there are some notable omissions (in my opinion):
1) Jean-Robert Table (French)
2) Bakersfield (Mexican)
3) Orchids at Palm Court (American)
4) Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse (Steak)
5) Nicola’s (Italian)
6) Tony’s (Seafood/Steak)
7) Abigail Street (Mediterranean)
8) Jeff Ruby’s Precinct (Steak)
9) Jag’s Steak & Seafood (Seafood/Steak)
10) Morton’s (Steak)
I have no idea how Morton’s got on the list– they’re fine and all, but I can think of a dozen better restaurants that are actually Cincinnati-owned. I’d replace at least one Jeff Ruby restaurant with Local 127.
What’s missing on this list, in your opinion?