The lovely folks at 3CDC have provided me with three tickets to give away to the VIP area at Fountain Square’s New Year’s Eve Blast. I know, three is an odd number, but I’m unable to attend– we will be ringing in the New Year in Prague.
Here are the details:
Hosted by Tricia Macke and Ben Swan of Fox19 along with Jay Kruz of Rewind 94.9, the 2012 New Year’s Eve Blast will take place on December 31, from 8:00pm to 1:00am on Fountain Square. In addition to an entertainment line-up including live music and DJs, the event features traditional favorites such as all-night free ice skating on the US Bank Ice Rink (courtesy of Strauss Troy), a giant dance party, Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks and a special midnight “reveal” and holographic holiday light show by Partech Lighting.
The event is presented by the Aubrey Rose Foundation, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Barefoot Bubbly and Red Bull, along with media partners Fox19, Cincinnati Enquirer, and Rewind 94.9. The Aubrey Rose Foundation was founded by Jerry & Nancy Hollenkamp in memory of their daughter, Aubrey Rose Hollenkamp who passed away just before her 3rd birthday in 2000, and helps families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses.
New Year’s Eve revelers can enjoy the Fountain Square celebration for free, or choose to purchase one of several VIP packages now on sale.
The VIP Tickets I will be giving away include:
The VIP tickets we are giving away will include the following:
- Admission to the New Year’s Eve Blast VIP Party, held inside Via Vite, from 8:00pm – 1:00am
- Open Bar with scenic view of the NYE celebration on Fountain Square
- Champagne Toast
VIP Ticket Packages:
- $150 single ticket: admission to Via Vite party with balcony view of the Fountain Square celebration, entry in the door-prize raffle, open bar, dinner-by-the-bite, celebrity Meet & Greet and a champagne toast at midnight.
- $325 single package: Regularly $375, this includes the above plus hotel accommodations for one at the Westin Hotel or Hilton Netherland Hotel. A limited number of these packages are available.
- $450 couples package: Regularly $500, this includes all of the above for two people. A limited number of these packages are available.
Discounts to single and couples packages will remain available until December 24, 2012. Buy your tickets here: http://fsqnewyearsvip2012.eventbrite.com
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Be 21 or older (sorry, open bar, can’t have underage folks there)
2. Comment on this post– and be sure that you enter an email address into Disqus so that I can contact you!
3. If you are good with winning the single ticket (I will be doing two separate drawings), please indicate that in your comment.
4. Tell me all about it afterwards! 🙂
I’ll contact the winner by December 28th.